Sunday, September 9, 2012

Picking out colors


   Well, it's that time again. Sherrill has a couple of days off work, so it's time to put him to work! All the furniture is OUT of my room, except for the ginormous dresser and mirror. That won't be moved until the floor man cometh. I think these will be my colors Soft coral on three walls, and sea spray as the accent wall that goes from the back wall, all the way through to the dressing area. The tile in the shower is a light blue. Hope it doesn't clash too much. I'm ready to get rid of that beige (sorry Kat). My bed has been taken apart and is in the living room against the wall. I had to move the quilting frame to the living room too. I've asked Sherrill to move it there every since I saw Christy's in her living room. Who wants to sit in a back bedroom to quilt? I want to be in the center of things
   I went online and picked out a granite counter top for the vanity. It was a mere thousand dollars (double sinks do cost a little more). Sherrill just walked away, so I knew my answer. I'll just happily settle for a new paint job and flooring.
  The closet was finally clean (after a week's work). Then, we had to load more stuff in it when we cleaned out the room. Grandma's Jeanne's hutch is sitting in the middle of it right now. I can't wait to get all of this stuff together. I am ready for a CLEAN, clutter free room. I don't want anything out to collect dust! I guess now there will be no excuse for clothes laid out.
   Gotta go....time to watch Big Brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment