Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy Labor Day.......

So, what are you going to do........Labor.
Kat cleaned house. Christy harvested honey. The last I saw of Abby she was headed to clean her bathroom. And where was Wendy........ on the way home from the beach. Now she is the only one with the right idea.
   Sherrill helped me most of the day clean out my room and closet. I kept taking breaks, as he filled my car with items for the Habitat store. Christa came to help out. I got rid of about half of the clothes in my closet, lots of picture frames, and no telling how many hangers. Now I have to reorganize photos in envelopes, in boxes, in albums, and even in totes. Then there are the quilts, purses, and all kinds of  unopened games and toys (thanks Kat).
   The flooring man is coming on the 14th to put down the wood flooring. So, it looks like Sherrill will be painting this weekend. I came across some pictures tucked away so I'll share a few with you.
   Be sure to show them to the kids. More to come tomorrow!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment