Thursday, September 13, 2012

Oh What a Mess!

This is what my closet looked like last Monday.


This is the stuff I had already taken OUT.
2 totes, 2 clothes baskets, plus a basket full of pictures

This is what it looked like when I finished. I still have a large section of quilts to straighten on the right hand side. I think there's like 25 of them. At least I can see the floor, can walk in now, well, I could until Sherrill moved furniture in there. While I was at church today he moved a big mirror in. Now I can't even get to my clothes. Sherrill hauled off a car load of clothes, shoes, and misc items to the Habitat Store. They LOVE seeing him stop by.
   I never realized how messy I was. But hey, it was all behind closed doors!

No comments:

Post a Comment