Thursday, August 16, 2012

Tid Bits

  Just a few little tid bits or updates on what has been going on.
  Grandaddy Joe went to the "burn Doctor" yesterday. Burns have healed up great, and he doesn't have to go back.
   The sherriffs department has had the neighborhood under surveilance. Someone from their department has been staked out in the culdesac by James's house. Don't know who they are looking for.
   James and his family are on vacation at Myrtle Beach. The neighborhod is quiet.
   Travis, Troy, and their wives are on a cruise, and Aunt Debbie has 3 of the kids. Have fun babysitting!
   Oh, oh, the MAC. The Mac is dead. A company in Raleigh (Not the Apple store) were able to move all my pictures and data to an external hard drive. I get to go pick it up SaturdayYeaahhhh! Now, just have to order a new Mac!
   I have 3 sewing projects I am working on. I'm waiting for a sale to go get more fabric.
   Sherrill continues to work alot. The hot weather slows him a little, but at least he is inside this week. He carried an a/c window unit to one house last week to cool the upstairs.
   That's about all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment