I'm getting ready to go "in the clouds". Different companies have unlimited storage data for your computer files. Amazon offers 5 G for free. Apple has theirs, as well as dropbox, and a bunch of others.
After the "crash of the Mac" I decided I better get a little better "tech savvy". I can take files from my Mac and open them up on my laptop at Kat's house, or anywhere. It connects laptops, desktops, tablets, and phones. This is some cool stuff!
Today my goal is to get at least 10,000 of my pictures "in the cloud". If I store them with Amazon, they will be just up the road. Amazons servers are in Virginia. I am looking forward to this challenge. I think I can do it all by myself!
By the way this makes 1700 posts on the blog. Now that's a lot of gossip! Come on now....join in!

No comments:
Post a Comment