It's just one of those days. Hopefully a day of rest.
Sherrill went with me to Raleigh yesterday to the Apple Store to pick up Mac. They can't fix it. Then we carried it to another company to TRY to transfer the data off the dead Mac. It will be a few days before we will know if that will even work. I'm still hoping.
After we got back to Goldsboro we headed to Target. I still had to buy a clock radio, then I think everything will be purchased and I can turn my receipts into the insurance company. I still have to buy another Mac though. I'm still shopping around for prices.
When we got back home, Sherrill offered to go to Walmart grocery shopping. I was tired, but after I had a quick snack, I was ready to go. Ugh, I HATE Walmart. We filled that cart to the rim, and then some, and got outta that place. It's hard to keep Sherrill focused on one thing. He goes down the aisle looking for one thing, and comes back with an armload of different stuff. He's like a kid, when he is buying, he selects just one or two items. But, when he knows I am paying the bill, he loads it up! At least he was there to unload it for me! He never complains about the unloading. As for me, I _itch the whole time. Tristen, please overlook the mention of the dirty word.
Anyway, the cupboards are full, the freezer is full, and I am preparing for a long cold winter. If we could just do away with these 90 degrees temps.
Have a good day everyone. And, by the way, Isaac is doing great!
No comments:
Post a Comment