| "Zoom In" |
I got up early this morning, just to see this...... three little babes waiting for the bus. Well, only two can actually get ON the bus. Izzy just stands by to wish them well. Lauren heard me banging
on the sliding glass door in my dining room. I finally moved the stick, so I could open the door.
It was fun talking to them before they left for school.
I talked to Eli last night. He has had some adjustment problems in the past, moving from school to school. This year though he seems to be excited. He has a couple of kids in his class from last year.
I am waiting to hear from Chris. Last night was the first night of his Theater class. I want to hear all about "college life". "He's a MAN" now, you know. His mom hears those words often!
Tristen and Nate, hope school isn't as BORING as it started out. Exciting things I'm sure are yet to come. Hey Tristen... any cute guys?
Tristen and Nate, hope school isn't as BORING as it started out. Exciting things I'm sure are yet to come. Hey Tristen... any cute guys?
Have fun at school all you little people........and older ones too! Give me a call and let me know how things are going!
No comments:
Post a Comment