Monday, August 27, 2012

Last of the Summer Vacation



The kids came back from Myrtle Beach with these little folks. I forgot what they named them.

   Today was the first day of school. I had plans to get up early, and watch the kids get on the bus, but
I didn't wake up. My eyes didn't pop open until 7:30 and the bus had already come. Sherrill told me he
was able to see them off, but you know most men, they don't think about a camera. So, I'll have to try again another day.

  Eli started classes today, Isaac started a few weeks ago, and Chris has his first college class tonight. Oh, and FYI, Isaac pooped in the pot. I'm sure that news just made your day.

Kenny, Luke started school, and Catherine started her new preschool and gets to ride the short bus.

I'm so proud of all these "school kids".

No comments:

Post a Comment