Wednesday, May 23, 2012

School's out.....almost


School is OUT for Tristen and Nate.
Last day of school will be Friday for the McEwan kids.
I think Cameron tracks out this week, then goes back in July and carries Olivia with him.
June 7th will be the last day for the McKeel kids.
I'm not sure about the Rollers.
Yeaahhh for summer!

3 comments:

  1. oh how exciting for everyone. Cameron just tracked back in until June 29. He goes back on July 9 as a 3rd grader and Olivia starts staggered entry for kindergarten. They then track back out on July 30 for 3 weeks. Enjoy your summer break and hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He only has 10 days off from June 29th 'til July 9. That's not good.
    I think Eli said he gets out the 7th of June.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He doesnt know that some kids get a whole summer off. He only goes for three weeks before he tracks out again for three weeks, so to him it is a good break. He goes to the Y during track out and that is what he looks forward to more than anything.

    ReplyDelete