Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Just me and the Dog


I think I need to change the name of the blog to Just me and the Dog. He seems to occupy all of my time now. I went to my room last night around 10:00 and Jack refused to go to bed. So, I turned on Sherrill's lamp to low, turned all the other lights out, and went to my room and closed the door. I watched TV until 1:30 this morning, then looked out to see if Jack was in his bed. Nope, he was still laid back in Sherrill's chair. I pulled a fast one on him. I went to Sherrill's bathroom and flushed the toilet. That always wakes him up. He thought Sherrill was home for sure. He ran down that hall, and ran in the bedroom. I slammed the gate closed behind him, captured at last! Now I can finally go to sleep.
   I was up at 5:45 so I carried "Precious" out for a little walk. He was so sleepy, he was ready to get back to bed. The picture above shows how he has been all day. He just can't take those late hours. He did eat some of his bacon this morning, and some of his chicken. Still won't touch the Pupperoni. Sherrill said they are the wrong flavor.
  So, let's move on to something important. Sto got his car fixed, (from where he ran on the curb during the snow). He has another prom this weekend.
  Isaac has been out of school this week. Someone in his class has hand, foot and mouth disease, or something like that.
  Today is TROY'S and Christa's birthday. Happy Birthday to them.
  That's about all I know. Any news from your house?

No comments:

Post a Comment