Friday, May 4, 2012

Busy Day

  I'm still on the "Jack" schedule. Waking up at 6:30 or so. I was up early this morning, and started rounds early. Sherrill was home today, so we went and did our errands together. First off was to go give an estimate on a house, then to WallyWorld for groceries, Michaels, bank, post office, etc, etc.  You know how it goes. Sherrill was there to load the groceries and bring them in the house. That's the job I hate the most.
  He's off now to the trailer to "weed eat". The renter called to say he saw a snake at the back door. Sherill LOVES a good snake every now and then. Off he goes with my bush ax (I bought it for cemetery hunting). Maybe they will find him (the snake).
  We will be off again in the morning. Sherrill has to go look at a house in Raleigh, so he's dropping me off at the Archives while he goes and takes care of business. I hope a good meal is included in our trip along the way.
  Hope everyone has a great Friday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment