School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Thursday, May 17, 2012
I want...I want....I want
In the past I have collected such things as towels, lighthouses, fabric, etc. Now I have decided to go with something small and inexpensive. I am going to start collecting BUTTONS. Not just normal white shirt buttons, vintage buttons, novelty buttons, fun buttons. Now, I'm not sure what I will do with all of these buttons, but I am going to collect them. SO, the next time you find yourself in a second hand store, or a flea market, or a fabric shop, please check and see what kind of old buttons they have, or new fun buttons. I'm sure the grandkids will find something fun to do with them!
Remember now, the word for today is BUTTONS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



We here at work collected the tabs from medicinebottles and made badge holders same concept I would think
ReplyDelete