Whew, it's been a long week. Last Thursday my dad had an accident at work which resulted in second degree burns over his entire right leg, front and back. He went to the local hospital, then had to be transported by ambulance to a burn center in Va. I left Friday morning to go be with him. They actually sent him home Friday night. So, I spent the week in Elizabeth City. I didn't even turn a computer on! I carried my laptop, but there isn't a hot spot near their house. I was too busy anyway!
Guess what I got though. My sister read my blog post, and gave me a tin full of buttons, real OLD buttons. I was so excited. Thanks sis! Love you!
Time now to sit back and prop my feet up.
Thanks Christy for keeping the blog going.
Thanks James for looking after Jack.
And oh, Kat said Isaac's heart cath is scheduled for August. Maybe she will be able to come home this summer.
That's all folks! Oh, nobody did a post yesterday for Mandy.
Happy Belated birthday Mando!
I knew I forgot something
ReplyDeleteRandy did wish her happy birthday on facebook....glad your home. I knew something was up when your had not posted in a while. Good luck to your dad.
ReplyDeleteWell she un-friended me from F.B. (what a nice sister).
ReplyDeleteLoL, it wasn't James looking after Jack!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Abby for keeping up with Jack. That was supposed to have been James's job!
ReplyDelete