Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy mothers day

Happy Mothers Day Grandma, hope it was great. Well i hope everyone had a good Mothers day. Well hey everyone Nate and I only have a couple days left of school, so happy to get out, I have a softball game this coming weekend. My Birthday was good, Thanks for all the bday wishes. Nate can't wait for school to be over and I asked him what he wanted to tell everyone what he had been up to and he said I havent done anything and Happy Mothers day. -Tristen and Nate

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Tristen and Nate!
    I know you will be glad to finally be out of school.
    Good luck with the softball game.
    Oh, did you get your bday present?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i got my birthday present thank you i loved it. -tristen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Use those balloons for water balloons and go after Nate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will for sure. Gotta get payback somehow

    ReplyDelete