And where is this camp? And does he know other kids there? And can he carry a cell phone? And did you pack plenty of snacks in case he doesn't eat the food? Please have him call when he gets back. I guess he's a big boy now!
The camp is thru the Y. He has track out with 5 of the boys in his cabin. His counselor is great. He will probably eat better than at home. He was super excited to go and is totally a big boy now. There are so many activities planned he will be too tired to think about home. I will send new more pics when avail.
And where is this camp?
ReplyDeleteAnd does he know other kids there?
And can he carry a cell phone?
And did you pack plenty of snacks in case he doesn't eat the food?
Please have him call when he gets back.
I guess he's a big boy now!
The camp is thru the Y. He has track out with 5 of the boys in his cabin. His counselor is great. He will probably eat better than at home. He was super excited to go and is totally a big boy now. There are so many activities planned he will be too tired to think about home.
ReplyDeleteI will send new more pics when avail.
Wendy
PS: camp seafarer/seagull in Arapahoe
I sent him an email. I'll do another in the morning!
ReplyDelete