Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sherrill and the Hotel

I called Sherrill last night to see how things were going there. He was a little distraught. After a 10 hour day at work he returns to his room, only to find the key card doesn't work. He goes to the office, they rekey it and he returns. When he opens the door he finds that the room is covered with some one else's items. He returned to the desk to see what was going on, they check, and tell him they gave his room to someone else.
   Sherrill decided he was going to PACK up all of his items, and carry them with him, even his toothbrush. The maids thought he had left for good, so they gave his room to someone else.
   Now for the rest of the story........Sunday night after he packed his clothes and went to bed, I wrote notes and put in his pockets. A pair of jeans were on top, and I slipped a hundred dollar bill in it along with the note. I know Tuesday morning he didn't want to take time to go through all of the pockets, so he just carried everything with him. There was NO WAY he was going to let someone else find any money in his pockets. So, last night Sherrill ended up in the handicapped room. Of all the people staying in the hotel, I'm sure someone would want to steal "His" belongings.
   He should be home soon, then goes back out of town tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment