School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Saturday, April 28, 2012
Road Trip
Sherrill and I took a road trip this morning to Fayetteville. Do you know what's there....YEP, the quilt shop! He didn't go hang out at the military museum this time. Instead he walked down the road to an antique store. Then when he got back he went downstairs to watch TV. The ladies there have gotten use to him sitting back in the big arm chair with the remote in his hand.
I was checking out, and they asked me if I had bought a bag for this year. There are 2 "Bag Days" a month. You buy a $15.00 canvas bag (money goes to charity) and for 1 year, twice a month, they have bag days where everything that fits in your bag is 20% off. The bag is "good" for 1 year. Well, I got my bag, and went back shopping. I filled 'er up!
Sherrill will be leaving Monday to go back out of town, so I will be setting up the sewing machine and going to work! I can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment