Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Dog troubles

Sherrill is headed towards the dog house!
I was cleaning up his room, with the NEW FLOOR, and what do I see......shredded cheese.
Now, I broke down and allowed Jack a water bowl in the bedroom. His water bowl sits on a plate, and the plate sits on a vinyl placemat. So, if he sloshes or drips water on the plate, or the placemat, no damage is done. But shredded cheese on the floor? Now, Jack could have done this himself. He loves to hide his food, and I do feed him popcorn with cheese on it (in his bowl in the kitchen). He probably carried it off to bed for a late night snack. I left two little pieces of cheese on the floor for evidence.
What next......a chicken leg? He already has pork chop bones scattered all over the patio. That is one spoiled dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment