Jack dog really misses Sherrill. He hasn't "pooped" since Sherrill has been gone. Sherrill walks him around the block, and I walk to the culdesac and walk him around it. My philosophy is if you have to go, you have to go. You don't need to walk a mile to "get it done".
Yesterday morning I was awakened at 6:48 with the whimpering of a dog. I had to get up and take him out for his morning "pee". I came back inside and crawled back in bed. Later on I got up and cooked his bacon. He refused to eat it all day. I guess he didn't like the cook. Last night I put out his food, and he refused to eat most of it. He sits at the door and whimpers. We are in and out all day long. I have walked around the back yard so much, I know where every ant hill is!
I went in the bedroom this morning, only to find where Jack had thrown up. Yesterday he had been chewing the grass where other dogs had peed. Serves him right, but I was the one to clean up his mess.
And.....do you know what else I found.....a pupperoni under his bed (Jack's bed). Tonight when I talked to Sherill he told me he had given him one Sunday. So, Jack is just hiding it out until he wants a bedtime snack.
Sherrill misses the dog, and the dog misses Sherrill. Sherrill had to talk to him on speaker phone last night. Jack looked all around, didn't see him, then started growling and ready to attack ME! Dumb dog.
Sherrill will be back tonight for bonding time with Jack, thank goodness. They both need some attention.
I really don't HATE Jack all that much, he is just major annoying. He requires too much attention and is high maintenance. The next time someone wants to give a dog away, give it to Kat.
Love you Jack dog! (yeah, right)
No comments:
Post a Comment