Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Dog

  Sherrill never made it to the dog house. He was surprised to see the cheese on the floor. Jack did it all by himself. Dumb dog!
  The floors are still beautiful. Not a grain of sand on them. The dust mop is doing its job. I just can't figure out where all the dust comes from (even thought I am married to a painter that sands). My living room is staying spotless, except for the area around my chair.....baskets, magazines, tissues, glass of water or diet pepsi....etc. Now if I could only say the same thing for my kitchen!
   Today is church day, so I had to start dinner early. Chili in the crockpot. Sherrill will be surprised. Usually on Thursdays I bring him in chicken wings. Not today, I'm saving my few dollars.
   Sherrill will be leaving Monday to work out of town. He will be gone Mon, Tue, will be back Wed night, then gone again Thursday. Gotta pack that suitcase. He will be in heaven though. There's a Golden Corral right down the road from his work. He LOVES that place. Jack will miss him.
   No more news for right now. I have a few pictures in the camera I'll post tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment