Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bad to the Bone......

Nope, I HURT to the bone!
The  floor men finished today. Yayyyyy! The living room is put together, well kinda sorta. Sherrill's mattress is in the middle of the floor with him and Jack sleeping comfortably. He refused to sleep in my bed, (because I don't allow Jack in my room) and said he would NEVER sleep in Mandy's bed (because she slept in it). The hutch and big desk are still in the foyer. Sherrill's desk and night stand are still in my room, along with the computer and printer. His bed frame is in the garage, and his dresser is in Mandy's room. We have piles of furniture everywhere. Almost ALL of the sawdust is gone. I finally was able to wash clothes, and Mandy cooked dinner. We were able to sit back and watch tv tonight and breathe a sigh of relief.

Sherrill did some quick calculations, and for what it cost for the flooring and having it put down, we could have PAID for a trip to Branson! He is still opposed to a vacation for this year. He is more in favor of the every other year. I guess he doesn't want to stress out Jack.

I'm off to bed, and told Meghan not to wake me up until The Young and the Restless comes on. They usually let me sleep in until 8 or so, but this week I have been up early every morning. I am ready for a sleep-in.

Good night everyone, and for you west coasters, send Aunt Astrid a note. Her birthday is today.

No comments:

Post a Comment