Thursday, December 22, 2011

Grandkids......

So, I get a call last night from one of my loving grandkids. The conversation goes like this.
"Grandma, mom sent me shopping with her debit card. I have spent all MY money this week, and don't have the money to buy her and dad a present. Do you think it is wrong if I use HER debit card to buy their presents?"
Me: "Yes, that is wrong".
"Awww........What am I going to do now?"
Me: "Guess you will have to make them something!"

What is this world coming to? Have we really spoiled our children this much? It was kind of funny though.
At least he was thinking about them!

2 comments:

  1. LOL....at least this grandchild was smart enough to ask the opinion of another adult and not just spend the money..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I can guess this grandchild's name..

    ReplyDelete