Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sherrill and the Power Equipment!

Sherrill got up this morning and asked the question,"What's on schedule for this morning?" He asked, so I was ready to start my list! We went out last night and got my scroll saw, that I wanted last year. So, I was ready to put it together and go to work. Well, after I saw the frustrated look on his face after just taking out the pieces of the stand, I decided to give him a reprieve and tell him we would wait until Mandy got home to help. That put a smile on his face.

Next project was trying to screw little hooks and eyes into 1 1/2 inch wooden disks. It couldn't be done by hand, so I told Sherrill to pre drill little holes for me. His drill needed to be charged, so I told him to go to my closet and get MY drill.(Yes, I bought myself a drill last year). He drilled the first hole, put the eye in, and the disk cracked. So, we got the smaller size eye. He tried to drill another hole, but has problems holding the disk and drilling the hole. So, now I have to go find some type of clamp to hold the disk to drill the hole.

Now I have to figure out the next project. Sherrill keeps running outside hiding from me. I am determined that this year he WILL participate in the whole Christmas process. He will no longer be allowed to sit back, write a check, and think that is all he has to do for Christmas. He is going to be responsible for the adult Christmas presents, and I will do the grandkids. Fair enough isn't it?
Seth is inside with me, and Meg is outside following Sherrill around. I'm sure they are up so something out there.

Well, I have to get back to another project. Only 15 days 'til Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment