Monday, December 19, 2011

Busy, Busy Day

As much as I hate this place, this is where I spent a lot of my morning. It was time to do the monthly food run. I usually have Christa, but today I had Mandy for my ride-a-long. We went through that store in no time. Our cart was loaded down as usual. Everybody must be spending their money on Christmas, because there were lots of meats on sale. We wrapped presents and ate lunch while the Young and the Restless was on.

After lunch we started back working with the power equipment. Sherrill had left instructions to cut more wood, for the second project, so that's what Mandy did. We are going to let the kids assemble them at the sleepover this weekend. Then Mandy pulled out her Dremel and started sanding down the wood with that little thing. She had a blast. We have so many projects going, so much saw dust, wood, saws, glue, drills, you would think we were a bonafide workshop! The spirit is finally hitting Sherrill!

Tomorrow I guess we start with the food, (cookies, bread, desserts, all the good stuff). 
Just 6 more days........get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment