Kathy wants one of these. We have the board, we bought the circles, and we have tried to screw in those little hooks and eyes. We went to Lowe's and got a couple of different sizes. Michaels didn't have anything that would work. We did get the paint from Michaels though. We came home from Lowe's and tried screwing those little eyes into the wooden circles. Every one would crack. Then we realized the wooden circles probably wasn't even wood at all when we read "Made in China". I haven't painted the little circles yet. That might be a good project for the grandkids. Once Sherrill gets caught up on his work, this will be our next project. We still have Cindy's present that needs to be completed, and other projects to stain.
Now I want a woodworking shop. I wonder if Sherrill would build me a "lean-to" against one of the barns. How many of you have ever heard of a "lean-to"? Here is Wiki's definition.
A lean-to is a term used to describe a roof with a single slope.
One type of structure is free standing with only three walls and a sloping roof. The open side is commonly oriented away from the prevailing winds and rains.

That is so cool...Cam and Livi love painting. I want one too, but I have NO where to put it. I actually have several "lean-to's". Have fun.
ReplyDeletehey...i like this. i'll help make it. :)
ReplyDelete