Sunday, December 4, 2011

More Christmas Decorations

Sherrill got the rest of the Christmas decorations out yesterday. He had hung the lights before we left for vacation, but I didn't want to put the other things out until we got back. Every year we always have some strong winds that blow my Mr and Mrs Snowman over. We stake them in the ground, but they still fall over. So, now everything is set up, lights, snowmen, Christmas boxes, and reindeer. I guess the reindeer are out there. I really didn't see them last night. Mandy usually helps setting the timer. Last one night one half of the house turned off before the other side of the house. Looks like there needs to be some minor adjustments made.

I'm feeling a little under the weather, so if there aren't recent posts, that's the reason why. I thought Christy
was going to make a post for yesterday. She called to tell me about all the snow they had. Can't you just imagine Christy beating a path to the chicken pen to gather the eggs? And then on to feed the goats? Kurt was at work, so she had that job. I'll bet the goats don't like all that snow.
Hey Cricket, I'm still waiting to see pictures!

21 Days 'til Christmas everyone. Better get crackin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment