Thursday, December 8, 2011

Mandy update

Okay...now that I'm done picking on mom I'll do a real post. :)

The kids will be home from Dec 22-26. Yes, I get them all day CHRISTMAS Day (aka Jamie Day). :). I don't get to talk to them when they are gone. So I basically talk to them 6 days a month. Nice right?!?!

I transferred to the Target in Greenville the week everyone was in Branson. It took a few days to get use to the people but they aren't so bad after all. Today I met a guy who's from Grantham. For those of you that remember Mrs Renee Caps from Brogden, it's her son. He was all excited that I knew where he was from and that I knew who his mom was.

Finals for me a today and next Tuesday. Then classes will be over until Jan 9. I'm really looking forward to a break. Now all I need to do is ace my interview this weekend so I can get a better paying job, lol

Me and my "friend" are still doing okay sometimes. I had a heart to heart and had to let him know he had to stop getting upset over what he thinks I'm doing or stressing over nothing, I think the latest argument was because I never told him the truck was in dans name. I mean really... :). But I did go home with him for Thanksgiving and met most of his family. Hs mom is moving back in a few weeks and I'm looking forward to meeting her. And yes, they are a bunch of true rednecks and Love UNC!

Okay...I think that's it. Besides, I've gotta go so I can study for my Math final. Hope everyone has a great day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment