Ok, mom here goes the update on us.
Sunday- Luke and Jacob wake up with low grade fevers and I give them just a bit of meds. There are fine in 4-6 hours.
Monday- Luke wakes up and has pink eye, He goes to the Doctor. He has pink eye and Strep.
3 hours later Me, Jacob, and Cat were at Wal-Mart and then Jacob starts crying and pulling his ear. So back we go to the Doctors, Ear infection right. Nope Strep! So Luke and Jacob gets short.
Tuesday- Luke's home from school, but all is well
Wednesday- Ken complains of a little sore throat, and Catherine says she's sick. (Drama queen). We go to St. George to look at a horse. The horse is nice to Kurt and the lady owner, but kept trying to eat me. The 16 hands horse with 2 inch teeth did not like me. Oh well, I got to eat at the Cracker Barrel
Thursday- Pick Ken up from school early for a Doctors appointment. Him and Catherine both have strep. They both get shots.
Friday- The kids go back to school for there party's. All is well except Catherine can't walk, because of her shot.
Saturday- I wake up and have a sore throat. So I guess it's off to the doctors for me. To hopefully get a shot.
We have just a few more presents to get and then were done and ready for Christmas. This has been our week in review.
Take care of yourself and those babies!
ReplyDelete