Monday, January 26, 2015

Sad Sad News

Kat called at 10:12 to tell us that the Drs said Isaac would not make it through the night.
As you know he had gone to the ER Sunday night, was released Monday morning and went home.
He had to return to the hospital.

I used "find my friend" to check on her to realize she had returned to the hospital, so I texted her to ask what was going on. By then his body temp was 86 and his blood sugar was 11. They got that taken care of, then his blood pressure was dropping.

They assumed he had some type of infection and was going to/or did a spinal tap. As the day went on, he just kept going downhill. I received fewer than 5 text through the day, so I really didn't have anything to report.

Knowing Isaac, I know he is continuing to fight, but the prognosis does not look good. Kat was going to turn off her phone, she really needs this time to spend with her sons and husband.
Chris is flying back home tomorrow, and Sherrill and I are flying out at 6:00am.

We will try to keep you posted on everything.

3 comments:

  1. He's with the angels now. Love, love, love you sweet little Isaac.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess we've learned that the only way to keep up with family us thru strangers telling us or fb.

    ReplyDelete