Saturday, January 31, 2015

Good Morning

It's 3:30 am. The house is now quiet.
Last night I went to my room around 10:00. Joe had gone to the campground to visit his parents. Christy had gone to her hotel down the road, and Kyle's wife and Eli were at the church setting up things. I had put out all of the food for dinner, coverin the island and counter top. We were leaving it out for Kyle's family.

From 10 on I stayed in my room. Shortly thereafter, Kyle and family did return. This morning I wake up to a spotless living room and kitchen. Furniture had been rearranged, an extra leaf put in the table, toys moved......I'm telling you, it didn't look like the same house. I do't know when Kat did it, or how long it took, but she did a major overhaul.

I am going to church early this morning to meet the funeral home guy and florist. Kat said she is not going until the last minute.

We sat back and talked last night about how strange it seems without Isaac running through the house grabbing all of the remotes. No Yo Gabba Gabba songs playing, etc. We WILL be playing his music though during the visitation.

That's all for now folks. Just wanted to check in say hello. Hope all of you have a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment