The days are beginning to get a little more difficult as Saturday approaches. Today Kat and Joe had to go to the funeral home to carry clothes, toys, and blanket. Christy and I went to the florist to order the flowers for the casket and another spray. I couldn't even get his entire name out before I teared up.
Christy had to finish up giving the information.
Sherrill spent most of his day at the casino. Christy and Brittany (Kyle's wife) carried the kids to the amusement place at the hotel. Those kids played for almost 4 hours. While they were gone Isaac's three therapist came by to visit and was telling stories about him. He had all of them wrapped around is little finger too! He was always trying to get out of work.
More and more people have stopped by, and more and more food. Every night we have to throw out, and repack the refrigerator. The phone continues to ring, jump, wiggle......it just can't stay still. There is no way she will be able to return all the calls, texts, etc. Everything is just so overwhelming.
I totally forgot my phone today. It was in my purse for 6 hours or so. Sorry I was late responding to texts and calls.
Tomorrow Christy and Brittany will be getting the pictures and things together to set up the table at church. I downloaded over a hundred and had them printed up. Now we are going to go through those and choose the ones we will be blowing up to 8X10's.
Joe's mom, dad, and 2 sisters will arrive soon. Kurt came in this tonight from Las Vegas. Chris has gone to the casino to meet up with Grandpa. They are going to play slots.
Sherrill and Christy got rooms at Boomtown. He is loving it there, I didn't want to pack up and move out. I am comfortable right here.
So, that's how our day has gone. Sherrill still cries every day. He is getting his enjoyment walking the 2 dogs here, We even caught him scratching the big dog's butt. Strange old man!
Hope all of you are doing great! We miss you!
No comments:
Post a Comment