Well, it's that time of year......
The time of year that Sherrill spends a few weeks or months at home. This is the time that he sits in his chair, sleeps all day, and snacks constantly. Last night I decided to have "the talk" with him.
I explained to him that him and Jack sitting in the chair sleeping and snoring all day really annoy me. If you want to sleep, go to bed. And then there's the snacking. I am constantly asking, "What are you eating now?" Why should I care, it's none of MY business, but hey, I might want some too! He informs me that this is the time of year he likes to "rest up" for busy times.
Yesterday he sat in the chair for almost 2 hours looking at the "blue" screen on TV. The cable box had gone to sleep, and he didn't have the energy to push the button on the remote.
So, if you can think of any activities that might keep the old man occupied, let me know. I think I will plan a day trip for next week just to get him out of the house.

No comments:
Post a Comment