Friday, January 30, 2015

Up all Night

Kat was up all night long. This morning Joe carried her to the doctor. She got some medicine, and laid down around 2:00 our time. She is still resting now......3 1/2 hours later. The house has been full. Joe's parents, 2 sisters, Cloe's son, Joe's brother & wife, 3 kids, Christy , Kurt and 4 kids.You can imagine what it is like.

Today we have been working on fixing photos to be displayed. We had printed out 100  4X6, six 8X10, and one 16X24. The girls are going to church in a few minutes to set up the table in the Relief Society room, one in the foyer, and I don't know where else.,

Joe's mom and dad have gone to the RV to rest, and will return for dinner about 6:30. I think most everyone is reaching their stress level. It's just getting too close to time.

Everyone is calling and texting, They think that they can't attend the funeral because they are not Mormon. I forgot Izzy had clinic today in Durham, so of course I called Abby to change it on Facebook. After a while, Kat just went on there and made her post. Throughout all of this she still has her sense of humor!

I'm hoping tonight things will be quiet around here, giving Joe time to visit with his parents. He still has not been able to tell them the story of everything that has happened. I have tried to explain to his mom, but there are just some things I can't describe.

Video taping in the church is not allowed, but I am trying to figure out how to sneak it. I want my mom and dad to be able to listen, and even see it.

So, that's where we stand for now. I hope there is plenty of Xanax to go around tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment