School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Thursday, January 22, 2015
Another Project...........
Oh how confusing......... Yes, I am still part Neanderthal (2.8 percent), but I just realized today I have been looking at this all wrong (slapping self on head)!!!
I pulled up my 23andme DNA results today at church, and there it was, another whole halo group I had missed.
Maternal halogroup is still H13a1a1a. But, I was totally overlooking Paternal halo group...
R1b1b2a1a2d.
All of these "cousins" that have been trying to make a connection have mostly been R1's.
How dumb can I be????? So, I transferred my raw data to FtDNA. They are processing my results.
By tomorrow I hope to have found lots more cousins out there.
I guess I should have majored in science. This is so interesting. And, where do you think the R1's come from.......Basque, covering the area from northeastern Spain and southwestern France. Who would have thought.
Debbie, you have to have your DNA done. We need answers. We need Harvey to be tested too, and mom.......but you know she will be afraid of the Nigerians!
I guess my next class needs to be on understanding DNA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You've officially lost it!!!
ReplyDelete