School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Love you too Mandy.
The Murray's love some Judy, have a great day.
Thanks Wendy and family! This was the message from my darling sister.....Happy Happy Birthday, to the greatest sister ever! Hope you have a memorable day, now that you are an official old bat!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHa
Happy Birthday Judy! I hope Dad remembers to buy you a birthday cake today.
Oh.... let me tell you about the drama with your dad.I'll have to send an email. He wouldn't want it publicized.
Love you too Mandy.
ReplyDeleteThe Murray's love some Judy, have a great day.
ReplyDeleteThanks Wendy and family! This was the message from my darling sister.....
ReplyDeleteHappy Happy Birthday, to the greatest sister ever!
Hope you have a memorable day, now that you are an official old bat!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHa
Happy Birthday Judy! I hope Dad remembers to buy you a birthday cake today.
ReplyDeleteOh.... let me tell you about the drama with your dad.
ReplyDeleteI'll have to send an email. He wouldn't want it publicized.