Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Las Vegas....

ATTENTION....ATTENTION...THIS IS CAPTAIN KATHY SPEAKING TO YOU:

If we're going to ALL go to LAS VEGAS...

we have to reserve our house now!



Here's the deal...


  1. The consensus is that December 26-Jan.2 is the BEST time for everyone.  Please confirm in writing.
  2. We'd love it if EVERY family can donate $500 to the house.  (dad will generously buy the food and toilet paper) Not due until closer to December (if you need to apply for a scholarship...call me)
  3. Who's flying and driving??  I will drive and let anyone who flies use my car (and Joe can rent a big SUV for almost nothing and we'll share that too)
  4. In case you didn't know...fireworks on the strip are AMAZING...so, if you were wavering...you NEED TO COME!  (and...I'll watch any kids that don't want to go)
I think that's all for now.

We just don't know HOW BIG of a house to reserve until I have some confirmations.  SO...call me, text me, or leave a comment on this post.  (each family will get ONE bedroom)...kids can sleep in tubs, any open floor space, and outside patios.


1 comment: