The "community cat" took up residence in our back yard about 2 months ago to have her litter of four kittens. "Big Mama" was killing our squirrels to feed her kittens, so we started feeding her. Now we have "Big Mama" and her kittens Lauren, Carter, Izzy, and "Scaredy cat" living in the back yard. No problem...... as long as they are out at the barn.
BIG PROBLEM though when they are on the back deck at 4:00 AM playing around.
I heard what I thought was an opossum on the back deck, only to find four playful kittens and one sleepy mama cat. I would scratch on the window of the glass door, and they would chase my hand wherever I would move it. We played around for a while, then I went to get the camera.
Cats do NOT like flash bulbs. They would go and hide, then come back out to play some more.
I listened to these animals do their aerobics for over an hour before they finally calmed down.
Anyone want a kitten? Two white, one calico, and one gray mix. You can catch as many as you want, "Big Mama" included!
No comments:
Post a Comment