Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tshirt Fundraiser For Isabella

I am attaching pics of the shirts for the tshirt fundraiser. The family price ONLY is $10 for boys (blue) could be girl too, and $12 for girls (pink or green). The Regular Fundraiser Price is $15 each (any style). I am going to go ahead and order some tomorrow, but will also be ordering more once I get orders!! Please do not order if you don't have the money; because I don't either!! Please just let me know if you are interested. Thanks! Sizes: Youth xs (4), s (6/8), m (10/12), L (14/16), Xl Adult xs (?), s, m, l, xl 2x is $2 more 3x is $3 more

2 comments:

  1. Forgot to mention, on the blue one it is only the one shown on the actual shirt/mannequin. Not the one with the white shadow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We want 1 M pink and 1 M green. Please.

    ReplyDelete