Sherrill came in from work yesterday and seemed a little grumpy. He was home early, he said his day was fine, but I could tell something was bothering him.
As we were sitting there eating supper he said "I saw Mandy today." I told him that's good, how was she doing? He blurted out......"She got a new tattoo on her arm". I asked him why in the world would she get a tattoo on her arm, and was he sure. He said yes that she had showed it to him.
Today I get a phone call from Mandy. I asked her about the tattoo. She informs me that she had been to the Dr and had gotten a shot at which time they put a frowny face band aid on her arm. She had seen Sherrill while both of them were riding in their vehicles.
Poor Sherrill, got all upset over nothing. I guess he really can't see very well! But hey, at least he knew who she was!

Update.......
ReplyDeleteMandy came by today and NOPE, no new tattoo.