Thursday, June 13, 2013

Blegens

Hey, I know I haven't wrote in a while. I've been busy with Drivers Ed, I just got done today, and I PASSED!!!! So now I just have to wait 90 days then I have my license. But for now I have my permit. So when school starts I'll be driving to and from school. I also have a job, so I'm working on Saturdays from 11 to 2, at a steakhouse. Nate's doing triathlons, and he mows for his job. And this weekend is Tea pot days so we have a fair, and so many other things to do.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you finished up Driver's ed. Do you have to get a permit before you get your license?
    You better watch that Nate. He's getting stronger and stronger. You might not be able to pin him down.
    Hope you make lots of money at work, and have fun at Tea Pot Day.

    ReplyDelete