School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Friday, June 14, 2013
Are YOU a Pretty Person?
This afternoon I carried Sherrill to Lowe's to get the paint/stain for the deck. I wasn't dressed properly, so I sat in the car. I was watching the "People of Lowes". The ones I saw were a lot different from the
"People of Walmart." First off I saw a young mother with long blonde hair, perfectly highlighted, with a teen age daughter, with the same hair, and a preteen with natural locks. With them was what must have been the mother and grandmother. There again perfectly styled hair, dress shorts, and lots of jewelry. The young mother was dressed in a modest navy and white striped cotton dress, with matching shoes and purse. The children were dressed in decent length dress shorts, and cute little tops. These were the "pretty people".
Next in line comes a girl in blue jeans that had the back pockets "bedazzled". She also was wearing a tight tank top with no bra, with her little belly hanging out the bottom. Her boyfriend/husband wasn't too impressive. I didn't pay close attention to him, I was too busy looking at the tattoo running down the length of the girl's arm. These were the "working class" people. I guess they could be turned into "pretty people" if they had the money.
Then it was off to Brooklyn Pizzeria. Now, as you know, this is right down from Walmart. I got a good laugh there. An attractive young black girl walked by that caught my eye. As she passed by I noticed
a very rounded butt covered with skin tight black see through capri's with WHITE bikini underwear underneath. What! No, I know that her butt really isn't white, or I don't think so anyway.
I don't think I ever was one of the "pretty people". I've never been one to wear jewelry, or much make up. I did use to fix my hair, until the past few years. My clothes consisted of what I could buy at the store that would fit. I did have a few "man catcher" tops. But no, never one of the "pretty people". I never really wanted to be one anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh me oh my. I went back to Lowe's today, and what a difference a day makes. Today was definitely "Ugly day" and I fit right in. Everyone in work clothes, mismatched clothes, and NEARLY nothing clothes! As ever, I sat in the car, to ashamed to show my face in public, I was DIRTY!
ReplyDelete