School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
2015???, Well I'll say this, "We all have plenty of notice"
Congrats to you
I agree Christy!
thanks ... okay but now he's moved it up. lol. Now pencil in June 21, 2014. pencil being the key word here. lol
Can we request AIR CONDITIONING?
OK, I've got it on my calendar: June 21, 2013 :)
sunset wedding mom but I'm gonna get u a room at ur place there so u can walk over when It starts :-)
Count me in
How about mosquitos? Can I wrap up in a mosquito net? Clothes optional?
I am confused....2013 or 2014
sure mom ... June 21,2014
2015???, Well I'll say this, "We all have plenty of notice"
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you
ReplyDeleteI agree Christy!
ReplyDeletethanks ... okay but now he's moved it up. lol. Now pencil in June 21, 2014. pencil being the key word here. lol
ReplyDeleteCan we request AIR CONDITIONING?
ReplyDeleteOK, I've got it on my calendar: June 21, 2013 :)
ReplyDeletesunset wedding mom but I'm gonna get u a room at ur place there so u can walk over when It starts :-)
ReplyDeleteCount me in
ReplyDeleteHow about mosquitos? Can I wrap up in a mosquito net? Clothes optional?
ReplyDeleteI am confused....2013 or 2014
ReplyDeletesure mom ... June 21,2014
ReplyDelete