Friday, March 15, 2013

Time Warner......You're stressing me out

   Yep, they've done it again!
   They just don't do what they promise.
   Before I changed over last month, I had talked with them on the phone. They had promised me 20mbps. Well, I have just been getting 14 mbps, so a couple of weeks ago I called to report the problem. Then they said "Oh no," you only get turbo for 3 months. I complained, so then they charged me for turbo, then turned around and gave me a credit. How dumb is that? Then she was sending up to
"escalations" to make the turbo permanent. She said I should hear from them in 7 days. Well, I never heard anything. I called back today, and no, still nothing I can do, except call every 3 months to get "turbo" credited to my account. Dumb, dumb, and dumber.
  Now, the difference in the turbo, and the next slower speed is probably 10 dollars or less, but it's the principle of the thing. There was a special on TV the other night about the same thing. They promised a man a TV bill of $150.00 and it ended up being over $250.00. The news staff got his reduced.
Why can't they just do what they promise? So, please remind me in June, Sept, and Dec to call Time Warner. I want to save my pennies!

No comments:

Post a Comment