Wednesday, March 20, 2013

M&M Peanut Butter


I just LOVE these things......MM peanut butter. Yesterday at Target I picked up a 38 ounce bag. Yes, that is NOT what I needed, but I wanted to fill up a candy jar, and this was the way to do it. I got home, opened the pack and poured them in the jar. I grabbed a handful, threw it in my mouth, and yuck, it tasted a little funny. I noticed a little cut on the front of the bag, but none had come through.
I just set them aside, then a little while ago I went and grabbed another handful, and the funny taste was there again.  
   I called the phone number on the bag and told her my story. No, they weren't discolored, they didn't appear to be tampered with, they just had a "chemical taste". I told her it was like when you buy MM's at a convenient store you know they are going to taste like smoke. Well, these  taste like some type of chemical after taste.
  She told me she would send me out coupons for replacement candy, and a box to return the bag and some of the MM's in.
  Anyone want some funny tasting MM's.
  Sorry Mandy, but they really did come from Target!

1 comment:

  1. I had to go back and edit this. M&M would end up M&ampM. It would add in amp by itself. That's a little weird! So, it will have to stay MM.

    ReplyDelete