School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Chris .... on the road again
Chris is on the road again. This time he is headed to Memphis, Tennessee to visit Joe's parents.
They left this morning around 7:15, James and Abby taking them to the airport. He has about an hour layover in Atlanta, then on to Memphis. He has been "wired" the entire time he was here. I had to keep telling him to "roll it back a notch". He talked loud, always moving, and aggravating Jack to no end. I had to keep those two separated.
It was fun having two teenagers in the house again. Jamieson ate regular food, but Chris ate junk food and pizza. He downed a total of ten 2 liter cokes, and 20 frozen pizzas (by himself) and we were only here 6 days (we were gone the other 4). I think all that caffeine is what kept him so active.
I was able to hug "my baby" every day, as much as I wanted. He never complained. He probably hasn't had so many kisses in his entire lifetime! I will miss him, but will hold close to my heart all the time we were able to spend together. Him and Jamison both have agreed to come back in 2 and a half years, so we can do it all again.
So, who's the next grandchild ready for "Grandma's Great Adventure"?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment