School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Saturday, March 9, 2013
Ugh!
This is just about how I feel.
I went to the Dr this morning, Yep, I'm sick. Four different "itis". Bronchitis, Sinusitis, and two other things. I must have really picked up something strange in DC! I got four different meds too. I explained to the Medstat Dr I have had this same stuff since Dec 20th when I saw him last. In between I have seen my regular Dr twice for the same mess. I've been on four different antibiotics, and when it's just about gone, WHAP it hits me again. He told me I should be better by July. I thought he was kidding, but he said NO. He said I was sick because of the weather, and by July it should all be gone.
Well, we will have to see about that! In the meantime, if you need a pill, I have plenty. Sherrill is on cooking duty, and of all times the gas is out on the grill. So, tonight was steak sticks, and I think pork chops for tomorrow. I just don't feel much like eating. And, to make a good day even better, I heard a knock, knock, at the door, and someone yelling McKeel! It was Jimmy Daniels. Well, for those of you that know Jimmy, realize that he can be a handful at times. I asked Sherrill to keep him in the yard, because I didn't want a lot of excitement.
I've taken my drugs, and I will soon be off to bed. Tonight will be Christopher's last night at home in his own bed. Tomorrow after church they leave for Utah. He doesn't have to report to the MTC until Wednesday, but he wants to see family along the way (Christy's family and Joe's brother's family).
So, good night everyone, sleep tight, and don't let the bed bugs bite!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Did Jimmy just get out of jail?
ReplyDeleteNo, he hasn't been back in for a few years. He was out selling photographs for Mar Mac Fire Dept. He has worked for that fundraising company for 15 years or so. He happened upon the house by accident. He talked to Abby first at her house, but she didn't recognize him. Then he saw Sherrill in the yard. Sherrill didn't see him, so he just came on inside. When the knock came at the door, Sherrill knew it was someone selling something so he went to the door.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad I missed out on that one. Jimmy can out talk an entire class of first graders, and you know how much they like to talk!