Today has been a great day. After Sherrill and Jack went down for their afternoon naps, I had the house to myself. The TV was set on Lifetime network, and the movies just kept coming. I was at the sewing machine finishing up what I could on a baby quilt (Shhh, don't tell Holly). Then I put the outer boarders on the "Birthday quilt" that I have been working on since before Christmas. It is finally ready for the quilt frame. Now I can go digging into the fabric and start working on my next project. I'm not really sure what that will be though.
I have been looking everywhere for my measuring tape. I have two of them, and have found the white one. The yellow one is missing. The last time I saw it, Chris was playing with it. That boy will loose anything. We are still looking for the TV remote. He hides them on purpose.
I have been all day without a phone call, until just now. Peace. Real peace.
I'm ready to begin a new week. Look out world, I'm ready for you!

No comments:
Post a Comment