Thursday, March 14, 2013

Today is Thursday........


  So that means church. I've missed the last 2 weeks with Chris here, and my lingering illness. I'm ready to go and tackle the world, well, kinda sorta. I wish I could stay home just one more week. But, the roast is in the crock pot, I have a stack of research to pass out, so soon I will be heading out.
  Sherrill and I talked to Nate last night for his birthday. That boy is so laid back it is unreal. I hope he had a happy celebration.
  I've already sent Chris his first email. Kat told me I couldn't email him ten times a day and overwhelm him.  I've got to work on him a box this weekend. I still have some clothes he left here.
  How are all the rest of you kids? What's going on?
  How are all of you parents? Work, work, work. I know. I remember those days.
  How about some pictures someone? Anyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment