School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Sunday, June 10, 2012
More of Chris.....
So, he DID graduate, Now for the rest of the story.
A week or two BEFORE the big day Chris was sent home with a letter saying
he was failing 3 subjects. That boy had to put his butt in gear, and with the help of a tutor and his parents on his back, he DID pull it off. Now, why didn't he do
it all along???? I guess he's just the average high school senior.
No matter how long it took, he did it, and I am so proud. He should have just been blessed with a brain like Kelli.
I'm expecting GREAT things from you Chris, and you better not let me down!
Kelli, time to start using that brain, and get back in school (just in case you want my opinion! :)
Hey Wendy, where are the recital pictures?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I have been in school. Nursing school. Since January
ReplyDeleteGo girl. Where are you going to school?
ReplyDeleteThey are coming vía snail mail. New printer doesnt scan!!! Purchasing error.
ReplyDeleteOh, I can't wait. LOVE REAL pictures that I can put my hands on!
ReplyDeleteI'll post them on the blog when they arrive. Will that be OK?