Friday, June 22, 2012

Which is cleaner.........

Your Car

OR
Your microwave
I was cleaning out the microwave this morning (hasn't been done since week trip to E-City). What a mess it was. Jack and Sherrill must have done a lot of microwaving! As I was scrubbing the top and sides I suddenly realized, my CAR is cleaner than my microwave! How disgusting!
  When I return from a trip I go ahead and clean all the trash out of the vehicle before I even go inside the house. Then after the grandkids leave, I wash down the seats. The inside of the car stays pretty neat and clean, and Sherrill keeps it washed. Now, this microwave is another story.
  Men ALWAYS cover their plates when heating up something.....IF the wife is looking. Well, let the wife go out of town, and just wait and see what they do then! Jack was probably on the counter licking the buttons.
  So next time you come to my house......BEWARE of the microwave!

No comments:

Post a Comment